I finally finished my new train room. All modeling had been on hold while the room was remodeled, furnished and organized.
The work took four weeks and was completed by a friend/contractor.
Here’s the empty finished room:
Once that was done. I needed to get all my tools and materials sorted out. I had ton of stuff stored in the crawl space and there was no way I could start modeling until that was brought back up and organized.
After spending a few weeks getting things out I got the room into pretty good shape:
So anyhow that’s where I am at for the moment. I’ve started modeling and will post again on how that is going.