Started working on the fence tonight. I used code 50 rail which I cut and drilled ready for wire to be strung between each post. My first attempt to thread the wire failed miserably. I used my telegraph wire first but I realized that it is just too thin. I pulled a metal strand from some bailing wire and I think that it will work just fine.

I’m still deciding whether to extend the fence all the way to the front of the diorama. I’ll do that part tomorrow.

The telegraph wire is just too thin so I’ll exchange it for something thicker tomorrow.

I think I will extend the fence towards the front but I want to try to come up with some variation such as gate or something to break things up a little.


Leave a Reply